Special guest, late dinner & morning surprise! Salamat po, Among Ching king pamandatang yu, masaya kami ngan pung disnan yu. Amiss dakayu ngan pu! Thank you so much my dearest CLN Parish Youth Ministry family. I love you all so 💕 Salamat pane dakau abe karing impt events ning life ku ever since musmus tapa angga na ngeni. To God be the glory! 😘
071214 | There is always, always, always something to be greatful for 💕 #daytoremember
My first month as a first year Medical Student in a photofolio.
(1) So glad to accepted for admission in School of Medicine in the school where I took my Bachelor’s Degree, Nursing.
(2) A friendly reminder to survive the stress of Medicine, keep calm! :)
(3) My first ever selfie wearing another white uniform, my third one, so far. I was so excited to wear it, after the longest three-week part of my life that we had to wear civilian clothes.
(4) Reminder for myself, trying to live with no regrets. Had to do things right!
(5) A schedule given by Gaea, one of my bestest friends in high school. She’s my classmate now in med sch, how cool is that! I’ll be her forever study buddy!
(6) Bought a 100-day planner of my day-to-day activities with plenty of pages for memos at the back. A must have for the hectic schedule of exams, laboratories and lectures.
(7) Medicine is reading on & on & on & on & on & on & on & never giving up.
(8) I finally learned how to properly use the parts of the microscope! Those slides show various cells from our body. The structures and microscopic view of our cells are just so amazing!
(9) Ever since, I looked forward in having to look into our bodies. I was able to do so, through pictures and skeletons. We had a lab for Gross Anatomy (cadavers) but during my undergrad years, we were not priviledged to use it. I had to sneak and peek just to see! But now, I was able to hold and see them with my naked eye. It was difficult at first because we had to dissect a real dead body, but with utmost reapect and prayer, we had to do things to learn. I feel so greatful to finally be able to see how wonderfull our bones, tissues, ligaments, tendors, nerves, arteries, veins & soon, all the part of our body look like.
(10) And for my last, these people have been with me ever since I started Med School. I don’t know how will I be able to cope, adjust and learn things without them. I’m just so glad God provided me with wonderful friends equally amazing and great :-)
Today is your special day, happy father’s day, Daddy-yow! I thank God for giving us a very loving, “strict but giving” & supportive daddy. Thank you for every little & great things u have done for us. Thank u for believing in us, bringing us to places and guiding us to our own dreams in life. I am never a perfect dawter, but u never showed u love me less. Sarreh for that, father dear. Even if I’m at times I become disobedient, know that ur rules, principles and values matter d most to us. Wish u were here with us, we miss you 💕 Love u & forever, hugs & kisses from ur ate bunso 💋💌✨ (at In My Heart)
“Your life begins to change the day you take responsibility for it.”
—― Steve Maraboli (via psych-quotes)